Publishing Services offered include:
- Editorial Services: Manuscript Review, Developmental Editing, Copyediting, Narrative Flow
- Writing Services: Ghostwriting, Fiction & Non-Fiction, Rewriting, Marketing Writing
- Social Media: Campaign Creation, Campaign Management, Social Media posts and management
- Book Marketing: book positioning, description, marketing message, target audience, etc.
- Audio: Audio Book creation, and delivery
- Translation: translation services into many languages
- Layout: Print, Online Excerpt, E-book in many formats (e-pub, nook, kindle, kobo, i-book, etc.)
Oly Works LLC Publishing team includes:
Sara DeHaan is the owner of Inspired Illustration & Design, Sara has over 20 years experience as a book designer. She has held positions at The Close Up Foundation, Syracuse University Press, and The University of Wisconsin Press. Currently she designs books for both traditional publishers and self-publishers. She has degrees from University of Wisconsin–Madison in both journalism and graphic design. Sara can be reached via dehaanarts.com.
Elizabeth Johnson specializes in copyediting and line editing books—both fiction and nonfiction—for publishers and independent authors. She has edited mysteries and thrillers, historical fiction, science fiction, literary fiction, YA and middle-grade novels, trail guides, how-to/advice books, memoirs, biographies and translations to English. Elizabeth is also copy chief for Girl Friday Productions, a book development and editorial consulting company. She is on the advisory board for the University of Washington’s editing certificate program and was on the board of directors for the Northwest Independent Editors Guild for two years, serving as president from 2012 to 2013. Clients include Sasquatch Books, Mountaineers Books, Braided River, Skipstone, Girl Friday Productions, Mouse Tales Press, and independent authors. Elizabeth can be reached via her website.
Kyra Freestar provides quality editorial services to authors and publishers: copyediting and proofreading for book-length nonfiction; developmental editing and copyediting for book-length science fiction and fantasy. Past projects include The No-Fault Classroom: Tools to Resolve Conflict & Foster Relationship Intelligence and other nonfiction books for PuddleDancer Press, an appendix of recipes for Eat by Choice, Not by Habit, editorial content for The Seattle Weekly, journal articles for Kindle-Hart Communication and The National Bureau of Asian Research. Kyra holds a University of Washington Certificate in Editing and Author-Editor Clinic training and is a Northwest Independent Editors Guild board member, 2012–present. Bridge Creek Editing.