Oly Works LLC provides services to publicists, authors, writers, and editors of both fiction and non-fiction books. Our publishing experience is considerable, ranging from self-published work to small press and very large international publishing engagements.
Our team has created multiple books, directed worldwide marketing campaigns, shepherded multiple books to market and crafted stories and long-form narratives that have enthralled audiences worldwide. Endorsements on our books have ranged from Pulitizer Prize winners to national bestselling novelists to well-regarded reviewers in many publications.
Our achievements in publishing include the following:
- #1 Bestselling YA Book on Amazon.com book list
- #1 Literary Fiction Book on Amazon.com book list
- Top 3 “Mystery” Novel in the self-E Library Journal List nationwide
- Multiple BookBub selections and multiple global advertising campaigns for self-published clients
- Multiple queries accepted by top 20 literary agents: representation by multiple agents
- Book nominated for the Pacific Northwest Bookseller’s Award
- Book nominated for Washington State Book Award
- Book nominated for the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction
Publishing Services offered include:
- Editorial Services: Manuscript Review, Developmental Editing, Copyediting, Narrative Flow
- Writing Services: Ghostwriting, Fiction & Non-Fiction, Rewriting, Marketing Writing
- Social Media: Campaign Creation, Campaign Management, Social Media posts and management
- Book Marketing: book positioning, description, marketing message, target audience, etc.
- Audio: Audio Book creation, and delivery
- Translation: translation services into many languages
- Layout: Print, Online Excerpt, E-book in many formats (e-pub, nook, kindle, kobo, i-book, etc.)
If you need help navigating the waters of creating your first book, either for a major publisher or on your own as a self-publisher, Oly Works LLC is here to help. Write to us at publishing @ olyworks.com